District Central Cooperative Banks of Madhya Pradesh Recruitment 2017 | Cooperative Banks vacancies | Bank Jobs in India

District Central Cooperative Banks of Madhya Pradesh Recruitment

Online applications are invited for 1634 posts of Clerks/ Computer operators. Candidates only from Madhya Pradesh domicile can apply for this post. Proposed Schedule of various activities shall be as below.
District Central Cooperative Banks of Madhya Pradesh Recruitment 2017 | Cooperative Banks vacancies | Bank Jobs in India

Job Name: Clerk/ Computer Operator

Qualification: Any degree with the knowledge of Hindi/English Typing  

Last Date: 17-03-2017


Essential Educational Qualifications: 

1- Bachelor's degree any discipline with knowledge of Hindi and English typing is essential.

2- One year Computer Diploma Course from any one of the following recognized institutions :- i) Diploma from any University recognized by UGC. ii) Diploma from any Open university recognized by UGC. iii) Equivalent to Diploma examination from DOEACC. iv) Modern Office Management course form Government polytechnic College. v) One year certificate course in "Computer Operator and programming Assistant (COPA) conducted by Government I.T.I. In addition to above Diploma certificate issued by above recognized institutions, the following qualifications will also be considered as equivalent to above :- i- B.E.(CSE/I.T.)/ M.C.A./B.C.A./ M.Sc.(I.T./C.S.)/ B.Sc..(I.T./C.S.)/ M.Tech./M.E.(IT/CS) ii. Diploma in Computer Science/ Computer Applications and Information Technology approved by A.I.C.T.E.

3- B.Sc./B.Com. with Computer as one subject will not be considered as equivalent to the above qualification. Note – One year computer diploma course is not necessary for the candidates having degree/ PG as under – B.E.(CSE/I.T.)/ M.C.A./B.C.A./ M.Sc.(I.T./C.S.)/ B.Sc..(I.T./C.S.)/ M.Tech./M.E.(IT/CS)

HOW TO APPLY
DETAILED GUIDELINES/PROCEDURES FOR

A. APPLICATION REGISTRATION
B. PAYMENT OF FEE
C. PHOTOGRAPH & SIGNATURE SCAN AND UPLOAD
D. GUIDLINES FOR CANDIDATES


Share on Google Plus

About Siva Prasad Epuri

My name is Siva prasad epuri, Ceo of this site. I am very enthustic and have passion to share my idea and creativity with this blog and provide tricks, tips and information for visitors. Thanks for visiting.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment